2020 05 29 — 14:00
TeleSoftas: "AI: Is Your Business Ready For It?"
Who is this webinar for? For professionals, responsible for innovation strategy in their companies, that aim to develop an AI strategy in their company processes; for all who are curious where to start with AI.
Webinar format: Keynote + Panel discussion.
Date and time: May 29, 2 PM (UTC+3).
Keynote speaker: Bart Kappel, Head AI Engineer at TeleSoftas.
The keynote will provide:
- Insight into how to assess your company’s readiness for AI - when businesses should and should not introduce AI;
- Fundamentals needed to be in place to apply any form of AI within the organization;
- The debunking of some of the biggest Ai myths, such as “introducing AI will save repetitive labor”;
- Overview of the existing and applied forms of AI.
- Nancy Nemes - Founder & Chief Enthusiasm Officer of Ms. AI and #humanAIze, Former global leader @ Google and Microsoft, Member of the EU Alliance for Artificial Intelligence.
- Semir Jahic - Lead Sales Engineering EMEA @ Clari, Lecturer on AI, innovation @ UCL, Former group leader of AI solutions sales for EMEA @SalesForce, Former Senior Analyst @ Accenture.
- Justas Šalkevičius - CTO @ SneakyBox, Ph.D. in Machine learning.
- Bart Kappel - Lead AI Engineer @ TeleSoftas, MA in Robotics.